Hair Replacement Services
MQF Level 4
Date: Contact us for more details
Time: Contact Us for more details
The course leading to this Award focuses on how to attend to clients with alopecia by providing hair replacement services either working alone or as a team member to provide holistic hairdressing services.
This course is recommended for hairdressers who wish to seek specialization and accreditation in the hair replacement and wig making services sector.
This course has a duration of 24 hours in total that include learning and assessment, usually distributed over 4 days of learning or otherwise to accommodate prospective classes.
Contact THTC for details about our next upcoming course.
Early booking is recommended. Only limited numbers of applicants are accepted for each course to guarantee individual attention.
What will you get from it:
- An accredited certificate by the Malta Further and Higher Education Authority at
MQF Level 4
- Provides alternative solutions to clients with hair loss issues by helping them regain self-confidence in their appearance
- It can contribute to your CPD and/or compliment your CV
- Return to your work environment with better skills and the possibility of expanding your services range
- Training provided by an experienced trainer and assessor, founder of Hair Apps®, sharing a wealth of knowledge, experience and skills, providing also training tips and hints to be able to support clients who seek unconventional services at the salon